MEET THE TEAM: Who are we?
As a global provider, automotive specialist parts expert, in remanufactured automatic transmissions, our remanufacturing, supply and other related products and services offerings, bring you the BEST available at your fingertips, now 24/7, within easy reach, anywhere in our known world. A trade and industry provider with a keen eye on the future, including developing trends and innovations in the transmissions business and markets specifically and in general. As a partner of choice we offer you:
- A privately (and proudly!) owned company with high levels of staff commitment, loyalty and employee dedication.
- This translates well into our high standard, unwavering commitment and dedication to building the highest quality products.
- In addition, we also enjoy combining it with outstanding customer service that continues to positively surprise and delight our clientele from around the globe.
- This unquestionable state-of-the-art business activity and reputation, consistent levels of service and product delivery excellence has led to national recognition and awards, not normally associated with the automotive repair industry.
- We have been in business now for twenty-one years and have grown into one of the largest independent transmission repair and remanufacturing facilities in the country, sporting 15 repair centers in total, spread over four states. We are the Midwest's Largest Remanufacturer of Automatic Transmissions. A ‘badge’ or insignia, we gladly wave!
- We also have two state of the art remanufacturing plants. The first plant has over 106,000 square feet (that is three acres under one roof) and in all of our facilities combined, our skilled workforce total 225+ employees.
- Our company has maintained a personal relationship with our customers and employees, maintaining an exceptional 2.47% defect rate! (which is unheard of compared to numbers from comparable facilities and business from around the world).
- Our remanufacturing transmission plants were established over 20 years ago. We built 200 remanufactured automatic transmissions during our first year in business and now exceed 20,000 transmission units annually. Skilled resources and sophisticated, state-of-the-art equipment, a fully staffed machine shop with four full-time machinists on staff. Our world-class equipment include 4 lathes, 3 milling machines and the latest CNC computerized mill, all form part of our dynamic and growing business.
Numerous other recognition and awards include:
- "Entrepreneur of the year" for 1994 by Inc. Magazine for the Midwest region and competing for national honors in Palm Springs.
- Recognition as one of the 25 fastest growing companies in Omaha by the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce in 1992, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003.
- Listed in "Who's Who" in 1994.
- Awarded "Connecticut General's Blue Chip Enterprise Award" by Nations Business Magazine in 1993 and 1997.
- Winning the "National Torch Award for Market Place Ethics" presented in Washington D.C. by the National Council of Better Business Bureaus in 1996.
- Member of the Omaha Better Business Bureau's "Integrity Circle".
- Winner of the 1995 and 1996 Omaha Better Business Bureau's "Integrity Award".
OUR MOTTO we strictly adhere to, is:
Our Automatic Transmissions Are Remanufactured Not Just Rebuilt!
Our vision of , as well as personal/professional commitment to Quality (with a capital Q!)
WE WILL TOLERATE NO COMPROMISE ON QUALITY!
As stated earlier, this priority in all our business activity, takes precedence. It gets priority in everything we do and every request we receive. We treat them equally and provide excellence throughout the process, to give you what you need, at a price you can afford (and will even be surprised at, at times, for it will be lower than most!
What Customer service means to BOTH of us (supplier/customer)
In this qualitative, mutually beneficial process and relationship, involving remanufactured automatic transmissions, we propose and position, that customer service and satisfaction, takes on various forms and levels!
We want to exceed your wildest expectations and deliver client, service AND product satisfaction, that will have and keep you coming back for more, for life! Upgrading and optimizing our network, skills, capacity, inventory, expertise and quality products, equipment, resources, processes, value and results AND pass the word on to your friends and others.
We value your input, suggestions and feedback – we like staying in touch with our customers and striving to give you consistent quality service.
In this remanufactured automatic transmissions process and service delivery, sourcing, quality manufacture, troubleshooting and supply, we would like to believe that we provide levels of performance excellence, in every aspect, from start to finish, every step of the way. Let us know how we are doing and keep us on our toes – we expect NO LESS! You help us raise the bar.
We have YOUR best interests at heart and will NOT sacrifice quality for cost – BOTH matters, to both of us! In some cases budgetary and/or other technical considerations, might have us looking at things a little differently, but let us partner and find those solutions together, maybe even solve older problems in a new, innovative way, through precision, accuracy and an unwavering commitment to quality process, procedure, outcome, results and value, to you, our valued customer! WE WILL SUCCEED and PREVAIL!
|Acura, AMC, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Daewoo, Dodge, Eagle, Ford, GEO, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, KIA, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo|